The VOX acoustic cables use a high grade OFC copper conductors, seldom used for guitar cables, designed to give you better clarity and a more natural sounding midrange. To get a full, dynamic and natural sound VOX have constructed a unique multi-gauge design using conductor types that are optimized for their particular frequency ranges.
- Multi-gauge coaxial cable geometry optimised and specially tuned for electro-acoustic guitars
- Pure oxygen-free copper for maximum signal transfer
- Polypropylene dielectric enables stronger signals and better high frequencies
- 24K gold-plated connectors for long life and corrosion resistance
- Braided cloth jackets for long life with superior flexibility