The WaveDrum Mini Puts the Fun Factor in Portable Drumming!
The Korg WaveDrum Mini dynamic percussion synthesizer is the same WaveDrum you've always wanted, but in a smaller, highly portable size. Great for drumming on the go, the WaveDrum Mini packs myriad acoustic and synthetic sounds, rhythmic patterns, audio effects, a sensor clip, and even a looper into a sleek, rounded design that you can take anywhere. Best of all, the WaveDrum Mini can run on either batteries or AC power, so you can perform with Korg's stellar drum and percussion sounds on stage, in the studio, inside, or outside. Take advantage of the built-in speaker for live jamming, or plug in a set of headphones for private practice. Totally versatile, the WaveDrum Mini is the ideal practice and performance instrument for drummers and percussionists of all playing levels.
International Sound Station
Featuring drum, percussion, bass, and stringed instrument, and synth sounds from around the world, the WaveDrum Mini puts a wide range of tones at the tip of your sticks (or fingers). A hundred sounds are built in to the WaveDrum Mini, as are 10 effects and 100 internal rhythm patterns. The FX section provides just what you need to transform your sound: familiar effects such as delay, chorus, and reverb; and modern filters, pitch shifters, distortion-type effects, and more. Do more with your sounds and rhythms with the instrument's onboard looper, which makes it easy to record up to 25 seconds, with unlimited overdubs.
Sensor Clip: Play On Any Surface -- Layer Two Sounds at Once
To complement its dynamic pad surface, the WaveDrum Mini includes a sensor clip that transforms nearly any object into an instrument, so you don't even have to tap on the WaveDrum Mini itself to trigger a sound. Attach the sensor clip to a table or any object, really, and play that surface or object as a percussion instrument. You can play two sounds at the same time -- one from any object using the sensor clip, and a second from the pad.
Play As Hard or Soft As You Want
The WaveDrum Mini's expressive pad surface is quite sensitive and responds to the location that you strike the pad, as well how much force you use. On this percussion synth, you can play open shots, slap shots, and so forth -- any type of playing technique that you'd use on a traditional drum instrument is A-OK on the WaveDrum Mini.
Take Your Drums Anywhere
Portability is what sets the WaveDrum Mini apart from other dynamic percussion pads in its class. A built-in speaker, headphone jack, and your choice of battery- or AC-powered operation makes the synth supremely easy to play in any setting. You don't even need to have a mounting surface to play the synth on -- it straps on to your thigh, for fast setup and instant access no matter where you play. Perform with Korg's drum and percussion sounds while sitting at a kit, marching in place, you name it.
- Portable percussion synthesizer instrument
- Able to play 2 sounds simultaneously -- play 1 from the dynamic pad, and play a second sound from any surface or object using the sensor clip
- 100 Factory sounds ranging from acoustic to synthetic
- 100 Rhythm patterns keep you on the beat
- 10 Preset audio effects instantly selectable for enhancing any sound
- Onboard looper offers unlimited overdub layering for complex, multi-sound patterns
- Share your sounds using the built-in speaker, or practice quietly on your own using headphones
- Convenient battery operation lets you play anywhere
- Includes AC adapter and mounting strap
- Sounds: 100
- Combination Effects: 10
- Input: Sensor Clip input
- Outputs: Phones (Stereo mini), Output (1/4")
- Speaker: 10 x 5cm; 1.3 Watt
- Sampling frequency: 48 kHz
- A/D, D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Display: 7-segment LED
- Power Supply: AA nickel metal hydride batteries (x6); AC adapter
- Battery Life: 4 hours *when using nickel metal hydride batteries (1900mAh)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 8.50 x 8.50 x 2.63 inches / 216 x 216 x 67mm
- Weight: 2.20 lbs. / 1.0kg (batteries included)
- Accessories: AC Adapter, Sensor clip, Strap