Lay Down Beats with the PadKONTROL!
Get your hands on the padKONTROL MIDI studio controller! Sleek and portable, it offers 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads and a wide range of control possibilities for expressive MIDI performance. The Korg padKONTROL's trigger pads are extremely responsive to your touch, and you can use them for everything from performing natural-sounding and real-feeling drum parts to triggering audio loops or video clips, serving as function or transport controls, and sending MIDI control change messages. Also cool: the trigger pads illuminate in patterns, so you've got onstage visual impact with your Korg padKONTROL.
Korg padKONTROL USB MIDI Controller Features:
- Color: Black
- X-Y touch pad (based on Korg's KAOSS Pad technology) can be used to dynamically control natural-sounding flams and rolls when creating drum parts
- Any two independent MIDI control messages can be assigned to the X-Y pad for expressive real-time performances
- Two knobs can be assigned to a variety of control change messages such as pan or decay time for additional control
- Assignable pedal jack allows an optional pedal or footswitch to serve as a trigger (for kick drum or other sounds) or as a control source
- Controller assignments can be stored as one of 16 user scenes for instant recall
- 30 preloaded scenes offer full compatibility with popular music and drum software titles
- USB computer connection with USB-to-MIDI interface for external sound modules
- USB bus-powered
- Included Editor/Librarian software for easily editing and managing scene data
Get your hands on your sound with the cool-looking, great-playing Korg padKONTROL MIDI controller!
|Other Controllers||X-Y Touchpad|
|OS Requirements - Mac||OS X 10.2 or Later|
|OS Requirements - PC||Windows XP (64-bit), Vista|
|Pedal Inputs||1 x Footpedal|
|USB||1 x Type B|
|Power Supply||Bus Powered, AC Adapter|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PADKONTROLBK|