For years, the Korg PA50 has been the most popular member of the Korg Pa family. Its amazing sound, ease of use, and affordable price point has proved a winning combination. Now, after much demand, the Pa50 has been brought up to date with the Pa50SD. Replacing the old-school floppy drive, the Pa50 instead offers fast and reliable SD data card storage. The use of SD data cards also makes it much more convenient to share and store data on a computer.
As a songwriting station or as a back-up band, you can be sure the Pa50SD’s performance will be truly musical. The Pa50SD combines enhanced sequencing functions, powerful performance features, custom backlit LCD, comprehensive arranging tools and impeccable sound quality.
Excellent Sound and Instant Control
Based on the TRITON synth engine the Pa50SD sound quality is second to none! Included with its 660 editable sound programs is a set of very expressive solo instruments, sampled with a natural vibrato. Four studio-quality effect processors are available and feature 89 different effect types. Four assignable pads, an assignable footswitch, the joystick, sync start, fade in and out, tap tempo, accompaniment reset and other front panel functions are available at your fingertips.
Each of the 304 editable Styles provides up to eight accompaniment parts – drums, bass, percussion and more – that respond interactively with your playing. Eight parts, four Variations, two Fills, two Intros and two Endings per Style provide all you need to create a natural-sounding performance. In addition to the eight parts that comprise a Style, up to four sounds are available on the keyboard as real-time parts. The Pa50SD can also store 160 user defined Performance settings, each instantly recalling the style, sounds, effects, panning, transposition and other settings assigned to each part.
In addition to traditional real-time and step-time sequencing, the Pa50SD also features our unique Backing Sequencer, which can capture up to eight tracks of Style accompaniment and up to eight tracks of real time playing in a single pass. The PA50SD is GM and SMF compatible and in performance, nothing beats the revolutionary XDS Dual Sequencer. Lyrics embedded in SMF sequences are shown in the Display.
Rich, Stereo Sound
The Pa50SD features two dual-cone speakers in a reflex cabinet and twin 15 Watt amplifiers.
Korg's popular PA50 professional arranger brought up to date with SD data card storage.
- Based on the TRITON synth engine
- 660 editable sound programs
- Four studio-quality effect processors with 89 effects types
- Four assignable pads
- 304 editable Styles provides up to 8 accompaniment parts that respond interactively to your playing
- 8 parts, 4 Variations, 2 Fills, 2 Intros and 2 Endings per Style
- Unique Backing Sequencer, which can capture up to eight tracks of Style accompaniment and up to eight tracks of real time playing in a single pass
Amazing sound, ease of use, and affordable price. Order today!
PA50SD 61-Key Professional Arranger with 2-Way Speakers and SD Card
- 61 notes with velocity
- OPOS – Objective Portable Operating System: Multitasking System, load while playing feature. Upgradeable Operating System. SSD Solid State Disk.
- Tone generator:
- HI synthesis (Hyper Integrated synthesis system)
- 62 voices, 62 oscillators
- Filters with resonance.
- Waveform Memory:32 Mbyte PCM ROM (with Stereo Piano Sound).
- Effects:4 stereo digital Multi-Effect systems (90 effect types).
- Programs:More than 660 programs (including GM level 2 programs).32 drum kits.128 user programs + 64 user drum kits.
- Up to 304 Styles in Solid State Disk (256 preload +48 User).
- All reconfigurable; 8 accompaniment tracks.
- All Style Performances are programmable (includes 4 Single Touch Settings for each style).
- Styles Controls:
- 4 Variations
- 2 Fills
- 2 Intros
- 2 Endings
- Count In/Break
- Synchro Start/Stop
- Tap Tempo/Reset
- Fade In/Out
- Bass Inversion
- Manual Bass
- Tempo Lock
- Accompaniment Volume
- Accompaniment Mute
- Drum Mapping
- Snare & Kick Designation
- Single Touch
- General Controls:
- Master Volume
- Octave Transpose
- Master Transpose
- Split Point
- Style Change
- Tracks Volume
- Quarter Tone Function
- Programmable Slider
- Multi PAD:4 assignable pads + Stop button.
- Performance:160 real-time Performances + up to 304 Styles Performances
- Song Play:XDS* Crossfade Dual Sequencer player – 2 Sequencers with separate Start/Stop,
- Pause, ‘<< Rew’ and ‘>> FF’ controls.
- Balance control. Lyrics are displayed on-screen.
- Jukebox Function.SMF Direct Player (format 0 and 1).
- Song /Backing Sequence:Easy record – 16 tracks – SMF format.
- Control Inputs:Damper Pedal, Assignable pedal/switch.
- MIDI:In, Out, Thru.
- Data Storage:SD (Secure Digital) data cards.
- Display:Backlit custom LCD.
- EXP-2 Foot Controller, XVP-10 Exp/Volume Pedal,
- PS-1 Footswitch, DS-1H Damper Peda
- Main Amplifier:2x15 Watt
- 2 dual cone speakers(in Bass Reflex Box- Auto Loudness control).
- Audio Outputs:Left/mono, Right.
- Audio Inputs:Left/mono, Right.
- Power Consumption:26 watts
- Dimensions:41-1/2” W x 15-1/2” D x 5-7/8” H
- Weight:24.8 lb.