The MA-1 is a compact metronome that solidly covers all the basics with a broad tempo range and a rich variety of beats and rhythm patterns. The MA-1 also shows the beat in an innovative way that makes practicing easier. The MA-1 is available in your choice of two-tone color schemes: blue and black, or black and red. With stylish design and reliable functionality, this is an indispensible rhythm training aide for any musician.
The new standard in compact metronomes.
- Multi-function compact metronome
- Available in two attractive color schemes: blue and black, or black and red
- Beat-Counting display makes it easier to practice your rhythm and phrasing
- Choose from two types of tempo steps: pendulum steps or full steps
- Tap Tempo function lets you quickly set the desired tempo
- Beat display offers from 1 to 9 beats, plus 8 rhythm types to practice any style of music
- Tune any instrument using the 12 step (C4 - B4) chromatic reference pitch
- Adjustable calibration setting (410 - 480 Hz)
- Earphone jack with adjustable volume
- Memory backup function and auto power-off function
- Up to approximately 290 hours of continuous operation
With an innovative way that makes practicing easier.
|Tempo range||30 to 252/min (BPM) e|
|Tempo settings||Pendulum Step, Full Step, Tap Tempo|
|Rhythms||Quarter notes, eighth notes, triplets (straight triplets, triplets with inner beat omitted, triplets with the third beat omitted), sixteenth notes (quadruplets, quadruplets with middle beats omitted, quadruplets with the third and fourth beats omitted).|
|Reference pitch||Twelve-tone equal temperament C4-B4|
|Calibration range||410Hz-480Hz (1Hz steps)|
|Connectors||Headphones jack (stereo mini jack ¸3.5mm / 1/8")|
|Speaker||Dynamic speaker (Max. 0.5W, ¸23mm)|
|Battery Life||Approx. 70 hours (when using zinc-carbon batteries); Approx. 290 hours (when using alkaline batteries), (tempo 120, 4 beats, and max volume)|