The Genelec 1032B is a powerful two-way active monitoring system including magnetically shielded drivers, speaker enclosure, multiple power amplifiers and active low signal level crossover.
Our Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) feature, reduces power consumption to less than 0.5 watts by automatically switching the active monitor to standby, when no audio signal has been detected for some time. When it receives an audio signal again, the loudspeaker turns back on.
ISS is fully compliant with the latest EU requirements and the ErP 2013 Directive for electronic devices
• Maximum sound pressure level: 113 dB
• Frequency response: 42 Hz - 21 kHz (± 2.5 dB) 44 Hz - 22 kHz (-3 dB)
• Crossover frequency: 1.8 kHz
• Driver dimension: Bass 10 in + Treble 3/4 in Metal dome + DCW™
• Amplifier power: Bass 180 W + Treble 120 W
• Connectors: 1 x XLR analog in