Compact Control for Your Synths!
A modern version of the famed SQ-10 step sequencer, the Korg SQ-1 puts 2 x 8 steps, a large selection of I/O, and a variety of synthesizer modes into a convenient, compact package. Although designed as a companion for Korg's MS-20 semi-modular synth, the SQ-1's flexibility lets you control everything from vintage analog synths to the newest compact synthesizers. On top of that, the durable SQ-1 will hold up gig after gig, thanks to its sturdy metal construction.Korg SQ-1 Step Sequencer Features at a Glance:
- Lets you control the MS-20, as well as other vintage and modern synths
- 8 sequencer modes for creative flexibility
- Volca-inherited step edit buttons give you loads of improvisatory possibilities
- Sturdy metal construction for durability
- Battery operation for portability
Liberate your creative inspiration with the Korg SQ-1 step sequencer!
|USB||1 x Type B|
|Power Supply||2 x AA, USB Power|
|Dimensions||7.6" x 3.31" x 2.48"|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SQ1|