Announcing the AX3B for bass, a great sounding, affordable multi effects processor that takes advantage of Korg's high quality, super-sounding modeling effects.
Looking for just the right sound? Check out the new AX3B multi-effect processor. This on-the-floor, foot-switchable unit contains an array of 57 realistic effect types powered by Korg's proprietary REMS modeling technology. Want a studio's worth of great amps, cabinets, modulation and delay/reverb effects and more? The AX3B is easy-to-use and delivers a sound quality that will satisfy beginners and pros alike. Plus, this little powerhouse will fit comfortably into the pocket of your gig bag and will run on batteries, so in addition to playing live on stage, it's an ideal choice for quick rehearsals, warm-ups or even to help pass the time while traveling in the van. Now you can enjoy great bass sound wherever you are.
- 57 types of REMS modeling effect variations are built in, and you can simultaneously use up to six different effects including noise reduction.
- 16 drive/amp types recreate the sound of a variety of top-notch amps, and you can choose from ten different cabinet types.
- Numerous effects at a level of quality that rivals dedicated units.
- Full editing of all parameters for four effect categories (pre-effect, drive/amp, modulation, delay/reverb).
- 40 user programs for creating and saving your own sounds. 40 preset programs are also provided, giving you a total of 80 programs for immediate selection.
- Built-in Auto Chromatic Tuner.
- Two-way power supply lets you operate on batteries or using a separately sold AC adapter.
- Connect an optional EXP-2 foot controller or XVP-10 expression/volume pedal and use it as a volume or wah pedal.