The S3H builds on the successes of ADAM Audio’s most popular studio monitors, the S3A and S3X-H, and, like its predecessors, sets new standards in terms of technical innovation and design.
The dual 7-inch bass drivers, each powered by separate 500 W Class D amplifiers, offer flawless reproduction of frequencies all the way down to 30 Hz. ADAM Audio’s newly developed DCH, a 4-inch hybrid dome/cone mid-range driver, is powered by a 300 W Class D amplifier and handles audio above 250 Hz and below 3 kHz, its leading-edge hybrid design offering the sonic advantages of both cone and soft-dome drivers in a single, one-piece unit. Frequencies above 3 kHz are routed to the innovative combination of the S-ART treble driver (each handmade at ADAM Audio’s Berlin factory), the new precision HPS waveguide, and a 50 W Class A/B amplifier. The result of all this innovation is a beautifully transparent three-dimensional soundscape, with an extensive sweet spot.
- German Handmade Precision S-ART Tweeter with HPS Waveguide
- 4" Dome / Cone Hybrid (Carbon Composite)
- 2 x 7“ Woofer (Hexacone)
- Cumulated Amp. Power RMS: 1350 W
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 50 kHz
- Max. SPL Per Pair at 1 m: ≥126 dB
- AES3 Digital Inputs And Various Expansion Options